X-Ray appointments at Medway Hospital, Sittingbourne Memorial and Sheppey Community Hospitals
Date: 22 July 2020
X-Ray services at Medway Hospital, Sittingbourne Memorial and Sheppey Community Hospitals are now accepting walk in patients with a referral form from their GP. Please see below for times and further information:
- Monday to Friday between 8am – 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday between 8am - 4pm
Sittingbourne Memorial Hospital:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm (he Minor Injury Unit is open until 9pm but X-ray closes at 8pm)
- Saturday and Sunday 10am – 8pm.
Sheppey Community Hospital:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Important information for all patients attending for an appointment at Medway’s X-ray department
- Please attend alone unless you require a carer. Parents/carers may attend with paediatric (child) patients. Accompanying individuals who are not carers/parents will be asked to wait outside of the hospital buildings.
- Please enter and exit the hospital via the main entrance/doors only. No other entrance and exits should be used.
- All patients must wear a face covering upon arrival at the hospital. This will be provided for patients who do not arrive with their own.
- Upon arrival, please go to the X-ray waiting area on Level 2 (main floor) Red Zone.
- In order to meet social distancing guidelines, waiting facilities have been dramatically reduced. If the waiting area is at full capacity, patients will be asked to leave their details and return to their car or outside the building where they will be called once their imaging slot is approaching.
Sittingbourne and Sheppey Hospitals:
- Patients will be advised where they should wait upon arrival and will be directed to the department.
- Patients should also wear a mask upon arrival and attend alone unless they require a carer or are a paediatric patient.