Foot care (Podiatry)
Our podiatry service provides both clinical care and health promotion for a wide range of medical problems affecting the foot and lower limb. The service is provided at local community clinics, hospital sites and is available for anyone with a foot problem.
- diabetes care
- wound care
- management of bone and muscle problems in the feet and legs (biomechanics) e.g. heel pain, flat feet, sports injuries
- treatment of rheumatoid and arthritic deformities
- hospital in-patient services
- nail deformities and nail surgery
- verrucas, corns/hard skin treatments
- care for age-related foot problems
We provide a full range of mechanical and physical therapies including laser, acupuncture, cryotherapy, ultrasound, scalpel debridement and orthotics (insole) manufacture.