Mr Jerome Lim
- First Name:Jerome
- Last Name:Lim
- Contact information:
Telephone: 01634 830000 ext 5626
- Professional profile:
I qualified from St George’s Hospital Medical School and trained in general surgery and then ear, nose and throat surgery. I am trained in all aspects of ears nose and throat surgery and have a particular interest in paediatric (children’s) ear, nose and throat problems.
I had specialist training in paediatric ears, nose and throat surgery at Great Ormond Street Hospital, Guy’s and St Thomas Hospital, and St George’s Hospital.
I have also undertaken specialist training in rhinology (the treatment of nose and sinus problems) at Guy’s and St Thomas, and St George’s hospitals in London, and at private clinics in Zurich, Switzerland.
I am currently the lead clinician for ear, nose and throat (ENT) at the Trust.
- Service:Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Specialty Area(s):Paediatric ear, nose and throat surgery
- Professional expertise:
- Paediatric ear, nose and throat surgery
- Treatment of snoring
- Correction of deformities of the nose and ear
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- BSc (hons)
- GMC No.:4029526
- Ears, nose and throat UK
- British Association of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Medical Association
- Otorhinolaryngological Research Society