Become a member
How to become a member
Membership is open to anyone aged 16 years or more who lives in England and Wales.
Membership allows local communities to have ownership of their NHS foundation trust and contribute to its future development. We currently have more than 10,000 members and, as the membership continues to grow, so will the links between the hospital and the local community continue to strengthen.
If you become a member, you will be able to:
- learn more about how the Trust and the wider NHS work
- help us improve patient care by feeding in your views and ideas
- become involved in plans for future development
- vote to elect the Council of Governors and stand for election as a governor yourself
The Council of Governors works closely with the Board of Directors, representing the views of local people and organisations to ensure the Trust provides the best possible services for patients.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Medway NHS Foundation Trust, you can apply by completing the membership application form.
If you have any questions or queries about becoming a member, please do contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call the membership office on 01634 825292.
If you have another query and you are not sure who to contact, please call the main switchboard who will be able to direct you to the appropriate department: 01634 830000
- For appointment queries, please contact the Patient Service Centre
- For Compliments, comments, concerns and complaints, please contact the PALs Team
- For formal complaints, please contact the Central Complaints Team