Membership and Events Survey
Date: 30 November 2023
Tell us how you want to get involved in 2024
We’re reaching out to more than 6,000 public members, and anyone interested in getting involved with their local hospital, to help us shape Trust membership and public engagement events in 2024.
Our annual members’ survey is now live, with a focus on our public events, which are open for anyone to attend.
This year, the survey is also open to all (not just members) as we want to find out the types of events that people are interested in attending and when and how they would prefer to attend, for example in public or virtually. We are also asking members to tell us their reasons for signing up and if they have interest in any specific services. Feedback will be considered as we plan our membership and engagement activities for the coming year.
The survey closes on Wednesday 27 December 2023. It takes less than five minutes to complete and responses are completely anonymous. You can complete it here .
If you aren’t already a member, please have a look at our website to sign up or find out more.
Benefits of free membership include:
- Regular updates from the Trust, including our digital News@Medway magazine and our Community Engagement Newsletter
- Invitations to upcoming events
- Opportunities to take part in surveys and focus groups
- The option to stand as a governor during elections, and vote to elect your governors
- Members are eligible for discounts at healthservicediscounts.com – a special discount scheme which is only available to people working for, or closely with, the NHS.
The Engagement Team is responsible for promoting and supporting Trust membership, recruiting new members, and organising and attending engagement events and activities throughout the year.
Get in touch with them by emailing email@example.com or calling 01634 825292.
We’re reaching out to more than 6,000 public members, and anyone interested in getting involved with their local hospital.