Appealing to the Health Service Ombudsman

If you are dissatisfied with our response to your complaint then you have the right to refer your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman. They will require a clear statement of what issues remain outstanding. Referral to the Health Service Ombudsman should be made direct via their website at: 

Before considering taking this step, we hope you would let us know what aspect of the complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily and provide an opportunity for us to consider whether there is anything further that could be done locally to resolve matters.

More information