Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) for Compliments, Comments and Concerns
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) are here to help you to sort out any problems or concerns you may have about hospital services, particularly if you have been unable to resolve them by speaking to the staff caring for you on the ward or in the outpatient clinic.
The PALS team
- listen to concerns, queries or suggestions
- use their knowledge to help to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- provide information on services within the hospital and the local NHS
- find information about voluntary organisations and support groups
- give advice and assistance in making a formal complaint, if one is necessary
- feedback issues, suggestions, compliments and concerns to the relevant staff within the hospital so that improvements can be made to services for all patients.
If you still remain dissatisfied, you have a right to make a complaint formally under the Local Authority Social Services and National Health Service Complaints (England) Regulations 2009.
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm