Work Experience Opportunities
Work experience is a fantastic way to gain an insight into a wider range of career opportunities and there are many exciting opportunities available within the Trust. It will help build your confidence and give you an understanding of the attitudes, behaviours and values that are expected in a healthcare setting. Work experience will help you to make informed choices on your future career options.
In order to access a placement within the Trust, students must complete a work placement application form and health questionnaire. We will work to identify a placement for you and will let you know as soon as we have identified a suitable placement, or if we are unable to accommodate your request. Applications are individual to each opportunity on offer. Please select from the list below to find out more information and how to apply.
Click the links below for information and how to apply:
- Opportunities for school and college students
- Supported internships for adults with learning difficulties and/or disabilities
- Volunteering with us
- T-Level industry placements
- Clinical attachments and medical students
- University student placements - nursing and midwifery
- Pharmacy placements