Lists and registers
- Assets register - to obtain a copy please contact the publication scheme co-ordinator on 01634 830000 ext 5433
- Freedom of Information disclosure log
- Gifts and hospitality register
- Information asset register
- CCTV CCTV is used at the single site Medway Maritime Hospital for the protection of Patients, Visitors, Staff and Trust Property, by providing a visible deterrent and culture coherent with CCTV operations and by providing recorded images for later analysis with the option of active monitoring. Cameras are located internally and externally in public areas of the hospital, positioned inside and outside the main building, and positioned on the outside only of all others with signs clearly indicating their presence and cameras, where sited, are clearly visible. The system is operated under the terms of its licence from the ICO and this is operation is further overseen by the Trust’s CCTV Security Committee Sub Group. There is a Trust Policy governing all aspects of the CCTV System and Medway Maritime Hospital.
- Main contractors / suppliers
Scheme of Delegation - See Standing financial instructions SFI - Page 61
- Register of Interests - the latest Trust Board Register of Interests is available in the board papers.