What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
- Annual statement of accounts.
- Budgets and variance reports - these details are published as part of the Finance Report which is published for the Board meetings. Copies of the Finance Reports can be accessed in our Board papers section.
- Staff and Board members' allowances and expenses, more information is available on request to the publication scheme co-ordinator at Medwayft.firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 01634 830000 ext 5433
- Staff pay and grading structures - Board members details can be found in the Trust's Annual Report. Current NHS pay scales for staff can be found on the NHS Employers website and here for Medical and Dental.
- Funding (including endowment funds) - details regarding funding are published as part of the Finance Report which is published for the Board meetings. Copies of the Finance Reports can be accessed in our Board reports section. If you require any information regarding the finance or governance of endowment funds, please contact the publication scheme co-ordinator at Medwayft.email@example.com or by telephone: 01634 830000 ext 5433
- TU Facility Time - click to view
- Procurement and tendering procedures - details on how the Trust purchases equipment and supplies can be found in the procurement section. Where appropriate, the Trust will advertise tenders for goods or services which exceed the relevant EU public sector procurement threshold value through the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEC) procedures. The Trust will use this Publication Scheme to publish some background information relating to the tenders sought and awarded by the Trust. Items not included will be those where a commercial issue or issue of confidentiality is involved.
- Details of contracts currently being tendered can be found here https://procontract.due-north.com/Opportunities
- List and value of contracts awarded and their value - for details of contracts in progress undergong a formal tender process under the Trust's Standing Financial Instructions and completed tenders over £25,000 awarded in the past 12 months. Please contact the Publication Scheme Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater transparency over spending - as part of the Government's drive for transparency around public spending the Medway NHS Foundation Trust is publishing details of expenditure greater than £25,000. Expenditure includes all individual invoices, grant payments, expense payments or other transactions over £25,000. There may be some occasions where transactions are not published, for example if this information might contravene the law (e.g the Data Protection Act). View the Trust's transparency data click here.
If you would like any further information, please contact our publication scheme co-ordinator on 01634 830000 ext 5433
or by email email@example.com