Equality and diversity documents
The Trust has an obligation under the Equality Act 2010 to publish workforce statistics annually and to have Equality Objectives in place. Steps are being taken to improve the completeness and robustness of the Trust’s underlying reporting data.
The Trust is currently reviewing its performance against the NHS’s Equality Delivery System 2 (‘EDS2’) which will also produce new Equality Objectives for 2017-2020. The Workforce Race Equality Standard for the Trust was published in July 2017. The Trust will be working collaboratively with other local NHS organisations to ensure best practice is implemented.
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Report 2017
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Summary 2017
- Workforce Race Equality Standard Data Submission 2017
- Equality and Diversity Report 2016
- Workforce Monitoring Report 2016
- Equality and Inclusion Annual Report 2017 (updated after EDS2)
- Equality Objectives Annual Report April 2017
- Gender Pay Gap 2017 Board Report
- Gender Pay Gap 2017 Supporting Statement